With fall comes pumpkin spice lattes, leggings with over-sized sweaters, and most importantly fall makeup! The Beauty with Julie girls have come up with 5 fabulous fall trends to get you started on your transition into fall makeup! Xo
- 90’s Lips: try picking shades of lipstick that are a darker nude and pairing it with a lipliner to fill in the whole lip for long lasting color!
- Bronze eyes: select a medium metallic bronze shade to blend from lashes to crease for an all around sexy smoke.
Pro Tip–We highly suggest “Woodwinked” eyeshadow from MAC
- Feathered brows: fill in brows lightly, focusing on arches, then brush hairs up with a brow gel to achieve an undone look
- Flushed Cheeks: put that contour brush down and grab a blush brush because rosy cheeks are in! Choose a shade of light pink blush and apply from apples of cheeks to hairline.
- Graphic Liner: be bold with your liner and try different styles and colors! Try going thicker with your cat-eye or doing a double wing!